Immediate openings for experienced Telephone Data Collectors for our social science research projects. Previous outbound call-center experience is a strong plus!
The primary activity of this position is asking questions on a variety of subjects, such as: education, the environment, health, and transportation. All Telephone Data Collectors must have a clear speaking voice.
Candidates must be able to work 15 - 40 hours per week during the following times:• Monday – Friday 9PM to 12AM, Eastern time
• Saturday 1PM to 9PM, Eastern time
• Sunday 5PM to 12AM, Eastern time
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a background screening based on the specific position which will include, at a minimum, criminal records history.Candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in telephone data collection or research
- Be 18 or older
- Provide a voice sample
- Have reliable Windows-based computer and printer (Apple/Mac not compatible)
- Have subscription to a dependable, high speed Internet service provider,
- Have a web camera with video and audio functionality and ability to obtain a Skype account,
- Have the ability to be on the Internet (cable or DSL) and on an analog landline (corded) telephone at the same time
- Have strong computer skills
- Have the ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week - primarily late evening and/or weekend hours.